Tuition & Fees
Classroom Instruction – $180.00 per unit
Clinic Instruction – $360.00 per credit/unit ($18.00 per clinical hour)
Total Estimated Program Cost – $65,550.00
Schedule of Tuition & Fees
|Didactic (classroom) Instruction
||$180.00 per credit/unit
||$360.00 per credit/unit ($18.00 per clinical hour)
|Application Fee (non-matriculating student)
||$100.00 per term
||$45.00 per term (as needed)
|Graduation Examination Fee
|Return Check Fee
|Duplicate ID Fee
|Audit Fee (didactic only)
||$90.00 per credit/unit
|Late Registration Fee (including institutional exams)
|Late Tuition Payment Fee
|Payment Plan Fee
|Late Installment Payment Fee
|Institutional Exam Retake Fee
|Intern Business Cards
Tuition Payment Policies
The Tuition Payment Due Date for any given term is the first business day of the third week of that term. All tuition and fees invoiced before the Tuition Payment Due Date are due by the Tuition Payment Due Date unless the student has submitted a Wongu University Tuition Payment Plan Agreement. All tuition and fees invoiced after the Tuition Payment Due Date of a term are due immediately.
A Late Tuition Payment Fee of $100.00 shall be assessed if tuition and/or fees are not paid in full, or if the student has not submitted a Wongu University Tuition Payment Plan Agreement, by the Tuition Payment Due Date.
Students choosing to pay their tuition in installments must complete the Wongu University Tuition Payment Plan Agreement, sign the Promissory Note and submit it to the Finance Office no later than the Tuition Payment Due Date.
The Wongu University Tuition Payment Plan Agreement installment payments shall adhere to following schedule:
- 1st Payment: 40% of tuition, 100% of fees, and $50.00 payment plan fee are due by the Tuition Payment Due
- 2nd Payment: 30% of tuition is due by the first business day of the fifth week.
- 3rd Payment: 30% of tuition or remaining balance is due by the first business day of the eighth
- Late Payment Plan Fee: A late fee of $20.00 shall be assessed for each late installment
Students who do not pay tuition as agreed, or who have an outstanding balance at the end of the term, will not be allowed to register for classes for subsequent terms until their outstanding balance is paid in full.
Financial Aid Eligibility
Wongu University’s Master of Science in Oriental Medicine program is provisionally certified by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in the Title IV Federal Student Aid Program. Graduate students at Wongu University may be eligible for Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loans and Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loans. To remain as limited indebtedness as possible, Wongu University encourages students to budget carefully and borrow conservatively, as well as investigate private resources for possible grants and scholarships. Private resources include religious organizations, professional associations, and other organizations which students or family members are currently affiliated, as well as scholarship search sites.
To receive aid from the Federal programs discussed in this catalog, applicants must:
- Be a citizen or eligible noncitizen of the United
- Have a valid Social Security
- Be enrolled as a regular student seeking a
- Maintain satisfactory academic
- Not be in default on any educational loan or owe a refund on a federal grant made under Title IV
- Register with the Selective Service, which is applicable to male students
- Must not have a drug conviction for an offense that occurred while they were receiving federal student aid (scholarships, grants, loans, or work-study).
Types of Financial Aid
Direct Unsubsidized Loans
- Fixed 6.00% Interest Rate for loans disbursed on or after July 1, 2017 and before July 1, 2018
- You are responsible for paying the interest on a Direct Unsubsidized Loan during all periods.
- If you choose not to pay the interest while you are in school and during grace periods and deferment or forbearance periods, your interest will accrue (accumulate) and be capitalized (that is, your interest will be added to the principal amount of your loan).
Direct Graduate PLUS Loans
- Fixed 7.00% Interest Rate for loans disbursed on or after July 1, 2017 and before July 1, 2018
- A credit check is required to determine if the borrower has an adverse credit history.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
File a FAFSA
- The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) can be used to determine if graduate students in the U.S. are eligible for financial aid. Completing the FAFSA is the first step in a student being considered for federal and state education aid programs. To complete the FAFSA online, you may go to the FAFSA website at: http://fafsa.gov/
Wongu University of Oriental Medicine Federal School ID Number: 042488
- You will be required to create a Federal Student Aid ID, which has replaced the Federal Student Aid PIN
After the FAFSA
- Once your FAFSA is processed, the Federal Processor will send you a Student Aid Report (SAR). Review your SAR carefully. If you need to make changes or corrections, please follow the instructions on your SAR.
- To process your financial aid, you must have applied to Wongu University of Oriental Medicine and provided your social security number on your admissions application. If you are eligible for financial aid, you will be able to meet with a Financial Aid Officer during the admissions process.
- Your Financial Aid Officer will discuss the next steps in the process, including completing a Master Promissory Note, Entrance Counseling, and other financial aid paperwork as needed.
- If the U.S. Department of Education selects your file for verification, the information on your FAFSA must be verified with the documents you submitted to the Financial Aid Office. Your file will be reviewed by a Financial Aid Officer. If the information on the documents you provided us is inconsistent with the information you reported on your FAFSA, you may receive a follow up letter informing you of the steps you will need to take in order for the awarding process to continue.
Inquiries regarding financial aid should be directed to:
Financial Aid Director
More information about Wongu University of Oriental Medicine can be found at the Department of Education College Navigator Website
Other Financial Aid Resources